- International association for Bulgarian studies: Project leader, Associate professor Todor Popnedelev
- Electronic data-base for centers in Bulgarian studies: Project leader, Professor Vesselin Yanchev
- Christian inheritance in the Middle Rhodope Mountains during late 19th and early 20th c: Project leader Dr. Petar Shukerov
1. A seminar on national and regional history of 15th – 19th c. Project leader: Associate professor Ivan Purvev, Faculty of History, Sofia University
The project joins the efforts of different famous Bulgarian and foreign scholars who during their short-term visits in Bulgaria or abroad lecture and familiarize foreign audiences with the results of their research. Based on the organization of numerous workshops and conferences so far the project has enjoyed the participation of world-known names of academics and researchers.
European Union and Regulations on International Private Law, 2009-2016; Project leader-Prof Nikolai Natov
The Project is focused on clarifying the theoretical aspects of the legal framework of various EU Regulations related to the civic and commercial procedures and their practical implementation in Bulgaria. Along with that the project facilitates and improves the learning content included in the curriculum of the students in Law and International Relations, as well as helps Bulgarian legal experts to better handle European Law related practices.
1. Digitized Informational and Educational Platform to Teach Bulgarian Language, History, Geography and Culture: Project leader, Associate professor Boyan Koulov, PhD, Head of Program, National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography, Bulgarian Academy of Science
1. Three Dimensional Visualization of Scientific Data Used in Research, Project leader: Associate professor Dimitar Birov, PhD, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia University
The project plans to develop different forms for 3D visualization of information in different scientific fields and to publish the findings in a specialized academic collection.
1. Transatlantic seminar Project leader: Prof. Madeleine Danova, PhD, Faculty of Classical and Modern Philology, Sofia University
The project envisages organization of public lectures held by foreign ambassadors, senior diplomatic representatives and academics, participation of Bulgarian scholars in important scientific events and publishing of academic and learning materials related to the field of Transatlantic studies.